Tuesday, March 23, 2010

gimpy



My foot is still gimpy. It was getting better, then blew up again on Sunday afternoon. When I woke up on Monday morning, my ankle was the size of a softball...so I went back to visit the good folks at Urgent Care. I am still in the ankle brace (on the bright side, I am allowed to wear tennis shoes to work indefinitely...so it's not SO bad) and will be on steroids for the rest of the week. Fear me.

So, other than getting ready for John and Rachael's wedding, that's about it for now. We're all so excited...but there's always something to do (pssst - Martha - we need to find shoes). I'm heading to the tanning bed this week, so if I have to be gimpy at the wedding, at least I'll be tan and gimpy.


Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 5:04 PM, Blogger Lydia said...

I like that word...gimpy.

My word verification is flowhie. It's the opposite of gimpy.

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger Rachael said...

The tax on tanning beds starts now!! Be prepared to give more money to your government.

 
At 1:27 PM, Anonymous jessica said...

Better get crackin on the shoes. Not only do you have to have bridesmaid shoes, but gimpy foot, pasture appropriate shoes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home