Tuesday, March 16, 2010

tag



OK, OK. I was tagged by my friend Monica...so here are 10 things about me:

1. I have a gimpy foot. I'm not sure why, but it was very swollen and sore last week. I mean, I can't remember hurting it or anything. I have very good drugs and am expected to be in an ankle brace for the foreseeable future. On the bright side, I can wear my All-Stars all the time, since that's about all I can get my foot into with the brace on.

2. I am completely over basketball season. Bring on Football!

3. My brother is getting married in a few weeks. I'm very excited to be getting a sister!

4. I could eat chocolate at every meal and never get sick of it.

5. The main reason I went to Meredith College was so I could wear pajamas every day.

6. I haven't been sleeping well lately. I have no idea why. Waking up several times in the middle of the night is not fun.

7. I love musicals. I especially love when I run into other people that appreciate musicals and we can sing a song and do the dance together. This happens at work from time to time. However, since I have the aforementioned gimpy foot, I don't think I'll be doing any dancing for a while.

8. I'm really enjoying my job. Like, really enjoying it.

9. I hate surprises. I don't mind little surprises so much...but alter-your-plan-for-the-day surprises rip me out of the frame.

10. About 8 years ago, McDonald's had Jungle Book jungle gym building sets in their Happy Meals. My friend Karen and I ate about 20 Happy Meals so we could get the whole set. I still have the giant jungle gym set up on my desk at work. It's quite the conversation piece.

So there you have it. Rachael, Martha, and Vicki...you're up!



Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 3:22 PM, Blogger Rachael said...

Hey,

I want to do the meal on "Chocolate" sometime where we cook regular food and pour melted chocolate over everything. MmmMmm Good!

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger Lydia said...

Fun!!! And I'm with you on the chocolate. Rich thinks I'm crazy but I make a point to eat chocolate EVERY day. And I'm a happy girl:) As for musicals- YE-EAH- I love some musicals. But I won't dance with you.

 
At 9:54 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Sorry about your foot. That whole waking up in the night thing? Yeah... I do that. It's terrible. And I hear it's caused by stress. Life should be a musical... like GLEE! Hey... I got a blog mention. :) Was that really 8 years ago? Glad I could contribute.

 
At 10:38 PM, Blogger babyarnie said...

I heard about the infamous gimpy foot. Hope it's well by the wedding or I might have to buy some of those cool shoes to match you.

I'll dance with you to musicals! Love 'em. You should see me dance to 7 Brides for 7 Brothers! Pretty hot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home