Monday, February 15, 2010

from the front



I'm on Cape Cod today. I've had a great long weekend with Alla, Steve, and Riley. We went to see the Nobska Light yesterday. I have decided that I like beaches better when they have snow on them.

Alla and I made Steve take us to Captain Parker's for some chowda. It's pretty much my favorite:



Or it was my favorite...until we had chocolate mousse cannolis from Mike's Pastry in Boston:



I took this picture especially for Riley's aunt Shirley. I won't say what he's digging for, but it rhymes with sugar:



So that's it for now. They're calling for some snow overnight tonight, so here's hoping I get snowed in!


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 1:44 PM, Blogger Karen said...

What? No big 3-0 post? Thirty, flirty, and thriving? Speech! Speech!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home