Tuesday, March 02, 2010

big day

I had a big day yesterday.

A giant banner greeted me in the office:



I found balloons on my car in the afternoon:



And the best part of all...I had the greatest birthday cake EVER:



I mean, LOOK at this thing:



I MAY have eaten cake for supper last night. Because I am mature like that.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

In other news...I think everyone knows by now...but we lost Max a few weeks ago. He was a special part of our family for a long time. The farm is certainly not the same without him. I still look for him when I pull into the driveway. He will always be missed.



Fred celebrated the birth of his first baby girl by bringing home a new baby girl. Meet Ellie!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 12:50 PM, Blogger Lydia said...

Awww- she is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Happy 30th dear friend- can't wait to revisit Mimi's with ya!

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger Monica said...

I agree with you...maturity entails occasional meals of desert! Happy Birthday!

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger katiejoy said...

hahahahahah! Carroll's old!

 
At 8:31 PM, Anonymous jessica said...

In a family such as ours, how did i not hear about Max's passing? I know yall miss him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home