Monday, November 23, 2009

at first sight

I fell in love on Friday.

Rachael and I were shopping at Homegoods (as we have been known to do). I was minding my own business. I rounded the corner and we stood face to face. I was mesmerized. Time stood still. I literally heard angels singing. The only thing that I knew in that moment was that we would be together forever.

Meet Howard:



Who wouldn't love that face?



The pictures just don't do him justice (he's sparkly!). Just come on by and meet him...because to know him is to love him.


Labels:

4 Comments:

At 10:10 AM, Blogger Rachael said...

When he peeped over my shoulder I was a little creeped out. He is super cute!

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger Monica said...

For a moment I thought it was a cat! My Mom had this ceramic cat that perched looking over the bookcase. It looked very life-like, and I can't tell you the number of times people (especially me) glanced up and jumped!

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger Pattie said...

LOL That is hysterical! If he can't make a person smile I don't know what can! By the way... what is he exactly? ;0)

 
At 10:38 PM, Blogger babyarnie said...

OK, I just figured out what that creepy little thing that was peeing around in Rach's video. He's pretty cute however!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home