Tuesday, September 29, 2009

38-31



So HOW 'BOUT THAT WOLFPACK! Vicki and I sat in the rain and we were cold and wet, but what an incredible game! I was amazed that, in spite of the rain, Carter-Finley was full and loud for the whole game.

In other news, I got a new wallet. I decided it was time to put away the keychain wallet thingy from college, and consolidated that, my wallet that I kept cash in, and my checkbook.



This has been a difficult adjustment, since you all know how well I do with change...



Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 9:55 PM, Blogger babyarnie said...

I love the wallet. I completely understand the whole change thingy. After I switch pocket books I'm a wreck for a least a week!

And as Noah would say "GO PACK GO!"

 
At 9:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking me. I had a blast!The rain was no problem--- and I knew my juices were right about a win :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home