Friday, May 01, 2009

graffiti

I hate exam time. Every student has to be on campus at the exact same time. This means that instead of wheeling into the deck and straight into a parking space, I have to circle around and around and park all the way on the top of the deck.

And you know how well I do with a change in my routine.

At least when I have to park up there, I get to pass my favorite graffiti on campus. It's in the stairwell of the Reynolds Deck...



In other news...I am SO GLAD IT'S FRIDAY! I'm definitely ready to have a few days at home. There is nothing better than seeing this view on a Friday afternoon:



And while I'm thinking about it, happy May to everyone. RABBIT RABBIT!


Labels:

3 Comments:

At 10:15 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Nooooo!!! I was reading the beginning of your post when I remembered what day it was and that I should flip over my calendar.

Then I had a brilliant thought! "I'll leave a 'Rabbit! Rabbit!' comment on Carroll's post! That'll be a great way to get her first. Heeheehee!"

Then I got to the bottom.
Curses!

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger Monica said...

What's up with the Twin Rabbits?

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger Rachael said...

I just love reading the "thank goodness it's Friday" comment on Monday morning. AHHHHHHH!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home