Thursday, May 07, 2009

status

My office mate Ginny and I are beside ourselves. We feel like we've finally arrived. Why, you ask? Check it out:



This picture was taken from our office window. That's her truck and my car.

Parked RIGHT outside our building!

We were able to get temporary "B" permits for the summer, so the 10 minute walk from the parking deck to our office has been suspended until August 15. At which time, we will go to the parking office and grovel, beg, plead, and bribe in attempt to get a permanent "B" pass. We're currently 168 and 169 on the waiting list.

It's all about the little things...


Labels:

6 Comments:

At 8:50 AM, Blogger Rachael said...

Just to be some encouragement...I was there for 2 and a half years and never got a permit. I'm still waiting to hear back from them. That was 6 years ago. I hate those parking decks!

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger kareng said...

awesome!

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger Kate said...

Dear GallBlabber,

I MISS YOU!!!!

Love, ME

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger katiejoy said...

Dad has a B permit :)

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger Lydia said...

WHOOHOO, Congrats on the parking space!!! Are we still on for Tuesday?

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger babyarnie said...

I too remember the elation I felt when I got my D permit..... even thought it was 1 month b/4 I graduated.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home