Monday, September 01, 2008

over

Happy Labor Day! I guess summer is "officially" over. Consider this your friendly fashion reminder. I try to serve the public the best I can...



We had our Fantasy Football draft last night. I've gambled a bit in my selections, but we'll see. According to Justin, in a few weeks I'm either going to look like a genius or an idiot. Let's keep our fingers crossed for genius...because I REALLY don't want to have to hear about it if it goes the other way.

I also REALLY don't want to hear about my Wolfpack right now. I think the saving grace here is that (with the exception of Duke) the entire ACC is looking horrible, so maybe it won't be too bad. Maybe.



Finally, and most importantly...PRISON BREAK PREMIERS TONIGHT! Note Sara in the updated cast photo below. I knew she wasn't dead all along!



So...uh...that's about it for today. I spent the morning installing Fred's fancy new scanner...so hopefully I'll be able to post some delightful pictures from my childhood soon. I know you're looking forward to that...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 12:55 PM, Blogger Karen said...

And just TODAY I saw a woman downstairs in the cafeteria wearing white shoes! Sigh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home