Friday, July 18, 2008

vacation - take 2



OK...I'm almost ready to go to Oak Island. I may be in the middle of an OCD fit right now. I've made a packing list, double-checked the directions, updated the spreadsheet, made the menu, typed out the grocery list by sections, drug John and Jimmy to the Farmers' Market to buy the produce, made Jimmy help me make pimiento cheese and a double batch of sausage balls, done 4 loads of laundry, packed up the necessities from my kitchen, and am just starting to actually put clothes in a bag. I'm tired. I need to relax. But I can't relax until we get into the beach house, get the groceries and put them away, and get my bed made up. Then it will be vacation time. That is...until it's time to fix supper...

I can't wait!


Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 8:09 AM, Blogger kareng said...

have fun. I can almost see the waves moving in that picture...

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger Lydia said...

Have fun!

 
At 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh! You sound like me getting ready for the beach. That's an awful lot of work just to go on vacation, but somehow it's worth it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home