Wednesday, March 26, 2008

20+ questions



OK OK...I'm playing Lydia's question game. For those of you with no interest in what I was doing 10 years ago, here's a picture of me visiting the Nauset Light on Cape Cod. On to the questions:


Five things about me:

What I was doing 10 years ago (1998):
1. Senior in High School
2. Wrecking the Buick
3. Theater
4. Planning to go to Meredith in the fall
5. Trying to not read "A Tale of Two Cities"

Five things on my to-do list today:
1. Pick up the Escape (the door handle is fixed!)
2. Go to work
3. Go to the grocery store
4. Go to the Truth Project
5. Take a shower and head to bed

Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Chocolate
2. Pita Chips
3. Oreos (with milk, of course)
4. Cashews
5. Chipotle Limon Pringles (but I can't find them any more)

Five of my bad habits:
1. bite nails
2. leaving shoes by the door
3. not putting clean laundry away
4. letting the mail pile up
5. yelling out Jeopardy answers

Five places I've lived:
1. 6600
2. apartment in Raleigh
3. 6601
4. 7829
5. I only have 4 places...

Five jobs I've had:
1. Retail
2. Costumer
3. Staffing Partner
4. Office Manager
5. Individual Product Coordinator

Wow. That was fun. OK...I'm ready to go back to Alla & Steve's house now...


Labels:

10 Comments:

At 8:50 AM, Blogger kareng said...

I like the picture.

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger Lydia said...

That is a GREAT picture of you! I, too, am unable to find the chipotle limon Pringles. It's a sorry state of affairs when the two of us can't keep our favorite Pringles on the shelf:) Oh, and JUST FOR RICH'S BENEFIT it's pronounced CHI-POTE-LAY!

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger babyarnie said...

What a beautiful pic of you Carroll! And your post makes me tired.... :)

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

You wrecked the Buick?

 
At 9:16 PM, Blogger Wandering Family said...

That is a good pic of you, Carroll.

Weird that you've only lived 4 places in your entire life, though. They're even all in the same area! That's so interesting. Sometimes I guess I just don't stop to think about how different other people's lives are from mine. It must be nice, in many ways, to have those kinds of roots.

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger Wandering Family said...

Oh, and just for you, Rich, an ad from a fast food restaurant that Bobbie LOVED (the ads, not the food) when we were in Oregon:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRv9_Q3HOmg

I hope that works. If it doesn't all fit on the page just search for Jack in the Box Chipotle on youtube.

 
At 12:32 AM, Blogger Aarmel said...

What a great picture of you! I was also thinking that it was funny that you've only lived in 4 places. There are times when I envy people like you. It's just that our life is a little too adventurous sometimes! :)

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger Christi Ann Photography said...

hey! Missy's website to see her pictures is www.melissajoyphotography.smugmug.com

I think her blog is..
www.melissajoy.wordpress.com

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger Lydia said...

Thanks, Jesse for proving me right on the correct pronunciation of "chipotle." Rich still won't admit it, though.

 
At 8:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think its been awhile...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home