Tuesday, February 26, 2008

prints



I had to go downtown today and be fingerprinted. It turns out that everyone who works in securities has to have their prints on file with the SEC. All in all, it wasn't too bad. There was practially no line. Since I got finished so quickly, I walked around the block to check out Fayetteville Street. I haven't been over there since they reopened it. It looks great. They're redoing a lot of the old buildings...you know how I enjoy a redone old building...



Labels:

5 Comments:

At 6:38 PM, Blogger Lydia said...

ooo...once they're done we'll have to visit Fayettville Street Mall! Did you feel like a criminal when they fingert printed you?

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger Carroll said...

ummm...Lyds...they tore up Fayetteville Street Mall and made it back into a regular street...

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger Rachael said...

I like how people build things, tear them down, pave over, and eventually build things again...and tear them down again. I was looking forward to the sparkle lights but now they won't put them up.

 
At 2:44 PM, Blogger babyarnie said...

I was wondering if anyone else thought that comment strange but I don't get out much so I was thinking that maybe I'd missed something! :) Very cute.

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger Lydia said...

I obviously don't go downtown anymore:) I thought that's what you meant by your blog post, that they had redone the Mall. Maybe you should be more specific for people like me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home