Tuesday, February 12, 2008

office



OK - so now I'm just being dramatic for the sake of it. I officially recieved an office today...only I'll be sharing it for a few weeks. It's a real office...with a door and a window and everything. I feel official. Now I just have to decide what I'm going to bring in to decorate it with. The happy meal toys from Big Blue are SO 2004. And my job has changed. Same company, different role. I know, I know...I'm a little confused too. I'm excited, though. I'd better get busy. I have to make an appointment to go downtown and be fingerprinted like a common criminal...

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 4:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A window??? Slight case of envy over here! You'll need a clock, and pictures, and a calendar, and a mug, and tissues, and post-it's, and maybe even a plant. (I have all of those except the plant. Cause I'd kill it.)

So what is your 'new' new job?

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger babyarnie said...

You definately need a kitty in your new office that pees on things.

 
At 10:19 PM, Blogger Carroll said...

I know just the kitty. He's sitting right here on the bed watching me type...

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger Rachael said...

Sweet Kitty....I mean...Mean Kitty!

 
At 1:05 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger Lydia said...

What are you doing now? You can tell me all about it on Saturday on our antiquing expedition- I'm so excited!!! I'm looking for bath stuff and old windows. I want to steal Noah's window but since that would be dishonest I will just have to find/make one myself.

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger Carroll said...

You're not allowed to bad-mouth my baby unless he's actually cussed you out in person...

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger azulalegria said...

so exciting carroll!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home