Thursday, December 06, 2007

yummy



Look what my wonderful roomie brought me last night. I never knew such a wonderful thing existed. It's some of the best hot chocolate I've ever had. On top of that, the container is too cute. Like my Aunt Lois, I would have bought it just for the container, regardless of what's inside. I have this feeling that I'm going to have to give eggnog its own tag on the blog before Christmas is over.

In other news, there were no broken ornaments when I got up this morning. However, one of my small stuffed reindeer was in a heap on the kitchen floor. He had been perched on the top shelf of the bookcases. Hmmm...



Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9:50 PM, Blogger babyarnie said...

I must try that yummy stuff!!
Oh and of course there weren't any broken ornaments b/c you don't have any left to break.

 
At 12:55 AM, Blogger 83rocketscientist said...

How much in the container is left??

Rachel...you had better get over there so you can help those ladies not feel guilty about eating so much!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home