Thursday, November 29, 2007

broken



If y'all want to see my house decorated for Christmas, I suggest you come today. There is a very real possibility that I'll be taking it all down tomorrow. I'm tired of sweeping up broken ornaments (I think we're up to 9 now). The final straw was this morning when I went into the living room, and Oozey poked her head out from the middle of the tree. The tree skirt is already gone. Frank wee-wee-ed on it. Taking it all down now may be the only way I'll make it through December without having a nervous breakdown...


Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At 12:33 PM, Blogger babyarnie said...

Reason number 10 why I'm not putting up a big tree.......a toddler !!!!!

 
At 4:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU ALL NEED TO LEARN CHILD DISCIPLINE.



JIMMY JR.

 
At 6:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another reason to hate cats. :D

 
At 6:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But your mantle is gorgeous, by the way!!!

 
At 10:35 PM, Blogger babyarnie said...

Did Jimmy actually spell discipline correctly?? Frankly I'm stunned. ;)

 
At 8:33 AM, Blogger Rachael said...

I thought it was purdy...and Frank is mean.

 
At 10:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It IS purdy! :-)

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger Lydia said...

I've only re-hung all the ornaments on my tree about ten times already:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home