Monday, March 05, 2007

together again



We've been trying to find a weekend where my mom and her 3 sisters, and all of their daughters, can get together. After spending some time on the phone yesterday and going back and forth in emails this morning, we think we've found one. ONE weekend in the next 3 months that we can all get together (and that's if I forgo the Ladies' Tea at church). It just seems to get harder and harder to get together...between work, kids (theirs, not mine), church obligations, and health issues. I guess that's what happens when everyone grows up. It was easier when we were all little and they could just throw us in the car and head to Me-ma and Pa-pa's house. The one thing that everyone agreed on is that it doesn't matter where we go, just as long as we're all together. I can't wait to see them...if we can all just get there!




Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At 5:54 PM, Blogger Lydia said...

Are you gonna miss the tea? I understand, but we'll miss ya!

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger Carroll said...

found it last night. And no...not yet... ; )

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger Lydia said...

I'm going to that site right now!
And I like the pic, lcjm!

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger Richpo the Unmagnificent said...

What kind of nerd would have a picture of books for their...

Oops. Ah, anyone know how to delete a post?

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger Carroll said...

can we move this conversation off the blog? I think there may be 2 or 3 people that don't know about this yet...

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger babyarnie said...

Ha! Even I get what ya'll are talkin about!@!

 
At 7:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm just glad you put up a new post so I don't have to keep looking at that picture of your birthday cake... especially since I didn't get a piece!

 
At 10:54 PM, Blogger Carroll said...

not my fault. you know where I live...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home