Monday, March 12, 2007

down 70



So we went to the reenactment. We had to stop every 30 minutes so someone (cough-Rachael-cough) could use the restroom. We went to the reenactment and saw the monument get dedicated, then I headed back to the hotel to watch State beat Virginia Tech. Just so you all know, I tripped and fell in the mulch on our way to the dance (The dance was pretty lame...so me falling and leaving a skid mark in the landscaping was the highlight of the evening.) New Bern is beautiful...it was the first time I'd ever been. I feel like I need to go back and just wander around the streets and check out all the old houses and churches. One of the best things about traveling is coming home...even if your team loses the ACC championship on the way.


Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 12:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey... that's not a picture of the new dress! I feel gypped.

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger babyarnie said...

Ah... the stories that you all told. Priceless. And you think every 30 min is bad being pregnant was every 10 min. Not that Rachael is pregnant or anything, b/c "That's how rumors get started" ;)

 
At 11:54 PM, Blogger Joy said...

skid mark... sweet!

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger Carroll said...

The landscaping people came and re-mulched at work today. I'm fighting the urge to go fall in it...

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger wanderingfamily said...

10 minutes! I thought B was bad for having to go every hour on our cross-country trip. I guess I should learn to count my blessings.

Anyway, State did us proud (though I think they might be too exhausted to beat Drexel tonight)!

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger Rachael said...

Carroll's new name is Skid.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home