Friday, February 23, 2007

a pain in the neck



My neck is stiff. It was a little sore yesterday, and when I woke up this morning, I couldn't move it at all. I took some drugs and spent some time cuddled up with the rice bag, and the heat helped loosen it up a teeny bit...but it still hurts (and we all know how WELL I handle pain...). Have you ever thought about how hard it is to drive when you can't turn your head? I hadn't either, until this morning.

I think I'm going to teach Oozey to give me a massage. It's about time she started earning her keep...she's been on a welfare scholarship since she got here...


Labels:

2 Comments:

At 1:40 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

Have you seen that Walgreen's commercial? the cat massages the lady.

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger Richpo the Unmagnificent said...

> she's been on a welfare scholarship since she got here

Hold on now. Are you still talking about Oozey or perhaps you changed topics and are talking about a certain scrubs-wearing "friend" of yours?

Nah, couldn't be...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home