Monday, October 02, 2006

bunny slippers



The only thing better than watching cartoons on Saturday morning is wearing bunny slippers while watching cartoons on Saturday morning. It finally got cold enough to break them out this weekend. I know I'm lazy, but sometimes it sure is nice to sleep til 10:00 and then sit around and be a bum til noon.

Speaking of cartoons, I sure wish they'd put some good cartoons on. Like Looney Tunes, or Smurfs, or Garfield. What was your favorite cartoon growing up?

5 Comments:

At 4:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definately Garfield & Looney Tunes are faves....I wish they hadn't stopped Gummi Bears, Tale Spin, Duck Tales, or Darkwing Duck. "We'll solve a mystery, or rewrite history, Duck Tales, Ooh Ooh..."

-Erin

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger Joy said...

there were cartoons on when I was little? hehehe... ok, ummm probably Animaniacs.

 
At 9:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we all know that the "Animaniacs" are the vonks favorite...

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger Rachael said...

"Come along with the Snorks
Swim along with the Snorks
So much to see
Waiting for you and me
Have some fun with the Snorks
Play along with the Snorks
Sing along with the Snorks
Happy we'll be
Living under the sea
Come along with the snorks
If you could breathe underwater
Where would you go
If you had friends underwater who would you know
Come along
Sing along
Swim along too
'YA!'
Come along with the Snorks
Swim along with the Snorks
So much to see
Waiting for you and me
Swim along with the
Have some fun with the
Come along with the Snorks!"

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger Lydia said...

Well, I guess we know which cartoon Rachael liked... I'm more along the lines of "lalalalalala, lalalala."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home