Monday, October 16, 2006

cheap gas



We had a great time with Aunt Martha and Uncle Dan in Virginia. We slept in on Saturday, spent some time watching Trading Spaces and What Not to Wear, went to the Folk Festival (which was dumb), left the Folk Festival and went shopping and bought out the stores instead, and finally made it over to the reenactment in time for the "battle" on Sunday (where we got to see a bald eagle circling over the action!) Hannah also wants a poodle now.

Lots of fun, didn't want to come home, dragging at work today because I stayed up too late last night. I think that sums it up nicely.

Oh...my favorite thing about Virginia? I haven't found gas this cheap since I was in college.

4 Comments:

At 12:23 PM, Blogger Richpo the Unmagnificent said...

Wow! All that excitement and, to top if off, State lost! What a weekend!

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger Goingintoalltheworld said...

Wow! And I was all excited today when I filled up for $2.05 in Burlington. Looks like Virginia is for lovers ... and SUV owners.

 
At 5:31 PM, Blogger Joy said...

sounds like fun! did you dress out?

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger Carroll said...

Burlington? As in NC? Are you almost home?!?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home