Friday, October 13, 2006

on the road again



Heading to Virginia this weekend. I might get crazy and go to a reenactment or something. I'm mainly hoping that we get to go eat at Bottoms Up...the single greatest hole-in-the-wall pizza joint EVER. I'm also hoping that the trees along I-85 have started changing...that will make for a bee-yoo-ti-ful (as Lydia would say) drive.

Oozey is staying home alone this weekend...and she has been specifically told that she is not allowed to have a party...so if Claude, Dump, and Tully act like they're headed out on Saturday night, make them stay home!

I guess there's nothing left to say, except "Go Rachael and Cole!" (we'll expect to see the string of blue ribbons when we get home.)

3 Comments:

At 10:19 AM, Blogger Joy said...

enjoy the pretty drive for me... take pictures!

 
At 12:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice... i miss seeing the colors...up here in the city there aren't a lot of trees to see=(

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger Rachael said...

You meant string of no ribbons...right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home