Wednesday, October 04, 2006

boo!



Oozey scared the crap out of me the other night. I came out of the bathroom and opened the door to the linen closet to put my dirty clothes in the hamper, and when I looked up - there she was! The door had been almost closed...so it didn't occur to me that there might be a kitty in there. So when she did it again last night, I knew I had to take a picture so you all could see.

Crazy cat...

Oh...and everyone check out my new blog that documents the house progress. The link is over on the right...

5 Comments:

At 4:57 PM, Blogger Lydia said...

Just wait until she get older- you won't think she's so cute once she's puking and pooping all over your linens in that closet.

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger Rachael said...

Claude has been an inside kitty the last few days. I can't keep him on the porch at night because he and Tully pull a jail break ever single time. ....BUT.....I luv him soooo much....

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger Lydia said...

I heard Martha got you a new kitty, Rach!

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

yep just like kitty!

 
At 7:15 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

and she is getting sooooooooo big...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home