Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I hate Walmart


I hate Walmart. I went this morning to get drinks and paper towels and other stuff for work. I've had a leaky front tire for a few days now, and so, since there was only one car at the auto center, I just decided to let them fix it. Every other place that has ever fixed a tire for me has only taken 10 minutes. IT TOOK TWO HOURS. I didn't get to work until 11:00. And on top of that, someone stole my super-cool Struttin' Wolf magnet off the back while it was parked there. I hate Walmart. They can't get the Target built quickly enough...

3 Comments:

At 12:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Target is the only way to go!

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger babyarnie said...

The only good thing about Walmart was that Dave worked there- not anymore so farewell to Wally World!!

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger Rachael said...

I need to go to Walmart. Thanks for reminding me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home