Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Who Says Infomercials Don't Work...


Being a marketing major, I've always prided myself on NOT succumbing to cheesy Saturday morning infomercials. Well...after seeing this one SEVERAL times (seriously...I'll actually sit down and watch the WHOLE 30 minute ad for this thing), and after realizing that we BOTH watch the commercial and really want this thing, Brooke and I decided to get the Magic Bullet. But we're getting a good deal...it's buy one get one free. Now I guess we'll just have to see if it's as easy to make guacamole as they claim...

9 Comments:

At 11:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh you just wait- the Bullet is perfect! It has no limits. No more
chopping chicken! No more scraping out of the blender and pouring into a
microwave safe bowl. It has cut our kitchen time in half! Like I said....
It will be PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger Rachael said...

Wow. You have the Rachael disease. Welcome to the buy stuff on tv club!!

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger Carroll said...

...and don't get me started on Ebay...just wait until I get out the Snow Village...

 
At 2:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What're we going to do with you?

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger Carroll said...

Hey...as long as I'm paying off my credit card every month...

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger Carroll said...

Just my bangs.

 
At 5:59 PM, Blogger Joy said...

Wow, were you an easy target - you could have at least gone for the 'Ab Machine,' the 'Priceless Tunes of the 70's,' or at least the salon buzzing kit...

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger Carroll said...

what about the Rocket Chef? Or the best of Hee Haw? Don't get me started!

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger Carroll said...

OK....Just for the record...it came and IT'S AWESOME! I'm bringing salsa to group.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home