Monday, October 03, 2005

The Wedding


So Erin and Andrew got married. She was beautiful, he was handsome, and the weather was perfect. Except for the sun beating down on the bridesmaids during the ceremony. That was kinda hot. At least we didn't have wool tuxes on! Who knew that playing the Electric Slide could clear a dance floor? I'm still chuckling at the thought of Andrew doing the macarena.
I got Shirley out on the floor to do the Charleston, and Aunt Martha attempted the Cha-Cha Slide. Alla and I found out that Uncle Dan can shag. I got to dance with Casey, while Burt was held hostage by the church ladies.
We did a massive fluff and stuff before Andrew's family came to the house, and we actually got to hang some pictures. (They've only been in that house 13 years...) We never got the foosball table put up, but Burt and I did a fine job killing Nazis on the PS2. After some late night talks and a whirlwind weekend, I'm exhausted. All I have left to say is that Jamie's straightening iron is my new favorite thing, and I think I bought a pool table...

6 Comments:

At 4:16 PM, Blogger Joy said...

what a lovely pic! a pool table?

 
At 6:35 PM, Blogger babyarnie said...

I'm so glad you had a great weekend and I heard about the pool table! What have we started :)

 
At 8:12 PM, Blogger Rachael said...

Would that be Burt...or...Burt Burt?

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger Carroll said...

Burt Burt. We need to help him find a job so he'll move down here...how lucrative is the pest control industry?

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger Rachael said...

Hmm. Pest control. Well, I think everybody in town already works here. But, I could always use somebody to file and get me lunch.

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger Carroll said...

Hey...what are you doing home during the day? Did I hear that you were having some kind of gall bladder-ish issue?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home