Thursday, March 24, 2011

goat fight

I noted on Facebook two days ago that I had inadvertently started a goat fight.

Every night when I go out to water my new blueberry bushes (which ALL have leaves sprouting *high fives*), my neighbor's Friendly goat comes over to say hello. She's so cute...so I started giving her handfuls of nice green grass to much on while we visited. Two days ago, the Grumpy goat (who has previously avoided me like the plague), decided she wanted some grass too. An epic head-butting battle ensued, and I snuck back into the house before my neighbor could come out and laugh at me.

SO, when I went out last night to water the blueberry bushes (because I didn't check the weather report to see that it was going to rain ANYWAY), I grabbed my camera. As you can see, Friendly goat is waiting for me...but this time Grumpy is ready too. This fight isn't as dramatic...it's more of a disagreement.

It's still pretty cute:



The moral of the story is this: Those blueberry bushes have been in the ground for a month and ALL THREE are still alive (*high fives again*)!


Labels:

1 Comments:

At 9:15 AM, Blogger Lydia said...

Cute:) My kids love watching this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home