Wednesday, January 20, 2010

pressing on



We have some of the prettiest sunsets, don't you think? Usually they're red and orange and pink...but I thought this one was nice last night.

I don't have much else to report. I went with Rachael, Martha, and our mothers to find bridesmaids' dresses...and we were successful! We found them in the second store we tried...and they were ON SALE! God is good. I like them a lot. In fact, I *may* have tried mine on a few times since we bought them. Shirley thinks mine is too low cut and is plotting a way to stick a piece of lace in there before the wedding.

Now we just have to find shoes (since Rachael is reneging on her promise to let me wear All Stars).




So, other than waiting on Lt. John to get home, that's about it.

OH - I found a cheap plane ticket so I'm headed back to Beantown in a few weeks. I can't wait. The clam chowder is worth it! And speaking of Boston, how 'bout that election yesterday?!? Maybe we won't have to have obamacare after all...


Labels:

3 Comments:

At 3:59 PM, Blogger Lydia said...

Hmmm...nothing like a piece of lace. You can tie it in your hair, drape it over a window, make a veil, all sorts of things. I have a crocheted valance you can use if you want:)

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger Monica said...

I was so excited to see the picture, for sure it was a pic of the dress, only to see...a Macy's bag!
Have fun in Boston!

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger babyarnie said...

Hurray for likemindedness!! Easiest shopping I've ever done. And.... the dinner at the Cheesecake Factory made it all worth it. Oh and yep!!! How bout that election?? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home