Monday, November 03, 2008

alter-egos



So Sarah Palin, Willy the Safety Squirrel, and Batgirl go to this carnival...



They have a great time. Sarah Palin is a hit! She even runs into Michelle Obama:



The only thing cooler than Sarah Palin is Sarah Palin with Batgirl as her security detail.



-dance break-



Just when you thought it was safe...Bat-Squirrel and Sarah the Squirrel make an appearance:



We had a great time at the fall festival. I think the best part was when Shirley took us for burgers at 10:00 pm.

How did you spend Halloween night?


Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At 2:18 PM, Blogger Karen said...

What did Shirley dress up as? :)

My Halloween was a wash this year. No creative inspiration. I feel as a former costumer this is unacceptable.

But maybe it was that perfectionist tendency creeping in... "If I can't really do it RIGHT, I'm not going to bother at all." Know anyone else like that?

Eh, well... what're ya gonna do.

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

That is TOO funny! The third and fourth year we were married I tried my best to convince Bobby we needed to have a costume party for Halloween, but he just wouldn't hear of it. Then all my friends started having mini-look-alikes and were suddenly busy on Halloween. So we went and ate supper with my mother-in-law. I didn't even dress up. How sad is that?

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger babyarnie said...

Well, we couldn't get it together enough to have a Halloween Party this year..... just to much going on... but we had a blast taking Noah trick or treating and ate ourselves silly. Ya'll look great! Sarah Palin is my hero :)

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger ThrtnWmsFam said...

My 12 yr old dressed as Superman (complete with a post-op shoe that didn't slow down trick-or-treating), my husband dressed up as a Hippie, I put our chihuahua dog in a pumpkin costume, and I stayed at home to hand out candy as a Hippie Witch.

We had fun, as first-time homeowners, seeing the trick-or-treaters. I posted pix on our blog. Enjoy!

Vikki www.thorntonwilliamsfamily.blogspot.com

 
At 11:16 PM, Blogger dd said...

HAHAHA...very nice!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home