Monday, February 05, 2007

big weekend



I had a pretty big weekend. Hannah and I spent Saturday with our mamas at Crabtree...and we managed make it out without spending too much money (I didn't buy a thing!) I got home in time to catch the last 35 seconds of the State/UNC game. I'm still in a state of shock! I do enjoy seeing those arrogant Tar Heels beaten down. I was pulling for the Bears in the Super Bowl, but I'm OK with the Colts winning. Peyton needed a ring. I did watch most of the game...but I ADD-ed out for a while in the 2nd quarter. And for what it's worth, I will NOT be seeing the movie with the scary ghost legs under the sheet...or the movie with the girl coming down the hall with the flickering fluorescent lights.

Lt. John also left Saturday for his 7 week training...leaving the afghan to you-know-who. Don't tell him...but I'm kinda starting to miss him...



Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At 10:20 AM, Blogger Rachael said...

John being gone only means that I get to have his horse.

I think I got him to sign something that says so.

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger babyarnie said...

oh...John Juan's missing all the fun!!

 
At 6:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My arm looks like a knee. I have a "knee arm".

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger Carroll said...

and a flat foot

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger Lydia said...

That's better than a hand foot. Or a big toe that looks (supposedly) like a thumb...

 
At 6:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a great game!

 
At 11:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It does Lydia..we must all live with your shame........

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger Carroll said...

OK...I'm gonna need to see your freakish feet now...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home