Wednesday, January 24, 2007

put down the 2, carry the 1...



So I spent the morning meeting with our accountant. I like our accountant. She's a QuickBooks genius, Wolfpack fan, and member of the vast Right-wing conspiracy. It's the ACCOUNTING that I hate. Too many accounts, debits and credits galore, and - inevitably - my boss will want some weird report that involves me re-classifying every paycheck for the last two years.

OK - I've done the career thing. I'm ready to marry a man who's independently wealthy, so I can have kids and stay home. Well...maybe not have kids yet...but definitely stay home!





Labels:

6 Comments:

At 4:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so i'm sure that you want kids,right?

 
At 6:33 PM, Blogger Lydia said...

Who is this anonymous that is leaving comments on everyone's blog?!

Kids are a good reason to stay home:)

 
At 11:12 PM, Blogger babyarnie said...

We are not independently wealthy by ANY means and I still stay home (with a few sacrifices) but I think I work harder now then I did when I actually work!!!!

 
At 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got the man for ya, just gotta set up the meeting :)

 
At 6:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the picture... makes me want to watch a Muppet movie! : )

 
At 10:51 PM, Blogger Joy said...

ewww...finances!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home