Monday, January 22, 2007

cold



I'm so glad cold weather is here! I spent yesterday curled up on the couch in front of the TV. Hannah and I finished watching the 10-hour "Forsyte Saga." It only took us a week...although we were quite diligent. It was pretty good. You were right, Rach - the part where Fleur screams "JAAAAAAAHHHNNN" for 10 minutes was the best part. I don't see what all the fuss about John was. Michael was the better man...and I'm glad he got the girl in the end.

Today I got to wear the scarf I bought in Sienna. Thinking about Sienna has given me a ridiculous traveling urge. Anybody want to go ride a train around Italy for a few weeks?





Labels:

6 Comments:

At 6:08 PM, Blogger Joy said...

Italy is on my top 5 places to visit - as soon as I can get some spare change I would love to go with you!

 
At 7:47 AM, Blogger Lydia said...

You pay and I'm there. I'm sure Rich can watch the kids for a week:)

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger Carroll said...

Look...I'm trying to build a house right now. Maybe in a year or so...

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger Rachael said...

Yeah.....that movie is wierd. Leave it to the British....


-At least the "Soams Face" was salvageable.

 
At 11:50 PM, Blogger Goingintoalltheworld said...

Isn't that building in Florence? Maybe Siena has a similar one, but I'm fairly sure that there's a tower just like that on one of the Piazzas in Florence. Called the Palazzo Vecchio, if I recall. The David statue used to be right outside, until they realized that people would pay lots of money to visit an otherwise sparse museum if you just put the David in it.

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger Carroll said...

Nope...that's Sienna. All roads lead back to that plaza.

Right on about the David. I didn't pay to see the real one...I just saw the fake one. It was free. : )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home