Thursday, October 02, 2008

the great debate



Ronald Reagan is smiling down from Heaven tonight.

She came out and called Obama's Iraq plan surrender! She clearly stated the benefits of cutting taxes and getting the government to butt out of our lives. She reminded us of the intentions of the Founding Fathers. She corrected Biden on the "Drill, Baby, Drill" chant. She actually used the phrase "city on a hill"! She was particularly Reagan-esque when she started a rebuff with "there you go again..."

I haven't been this excited about a candidate since...well...ever.

I'm fighting the urge to wear my Palin t-shirt to work tomorrow.



Labels:

5 Comments:

At 8:08 AM, Blogger Rachael said...

WEAR IT!!! I was a little afraid at first. Biden came out swinging but Palin's closing statement was perfect.

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger Carroll said...

I chickened out. I'm still too new here to make waves...especially when I know that a large portion of the office is ultra liberal...

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger Meredith said...

Uh, you have a Palin t-shirt? Niiice.... :-)

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger Lydia said...

I SAW her Palin t-shirt. And I DOUBLE DOG DARE YA to wear it to work one day.

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger Carroll said...

She broke protocol. She bypassed the dare and went straight to the double dog dare.

I'll wear it election day. That's a promise. : )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home