Sunday, September 21, 2008

model behavior

Hannah got a new camera. A fancy one. All I know about it is that it's digital, it has special lenses, and now I totally want one. She let me be her model for the first official photo shoot with the new camera. She did my hair and makeup and picked out the outfit. I had a great time...but we learned that I can't take serious pictures. I somehow end up looking dead.

ANYWAY...here are some of my favorite shots:













I had such a good time, I think I'm going to see if she'll let me do it again. If you'd like to see more, Hannah has set up a photography blog that she's promising to keep this time. CLICK HERE to see more pictures of me, and a few that I took of her...which weren't all that bad for an amatuer. I guess that goes to show you just how awesome her camera is. It even makes my pictures look good!

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 8:57 AM, Blogger Karen said...

You look AWESOME! What a fun photo shoot. :)

Tell Hannah I want to add her name to my list of photographer contacts for weddings.

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger Hannah E. Carson said...

I appreciate that but I'm actually trying to get out of the wedding business. I don't have time for it anymore. I do however want to continue with engagements and family pictures. I thought I might try pet pictures too :)

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger KatieMarie said...

Can I be in on the next photo shoot too??? :)

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger Lydia said...

The second and last pics- BEE-YOO-TI-FUL! Love your hair like that!

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger Richpo the Unmagnificent said...

No, Hannah. You want to work exclusively in small children photography. Just trust me on this...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home