Saturday, July 22, 2006

Nos Vemos, John Juan

So Sgt. John has left to spend his two week Annual Training guarding the border in Yuma, AZ. Before he left, he went over some of the basic tasks he will be performing...



1) Stopping and searching anyone crossing the border.
"Hey...you look like an illegal alien..."



2) Sending home anyone caught trying to cross the border illegally.
"You heard me. Get back to your taco stand."



3) Infiltrating their ranks by going undercover.
(OK - so I made that one up)

If you want a real glimspe of what he'll be facing, click here.

And poor little Oozey is upset that her boyfriend has deserted her. She's been sitting on her Moo and pining for him since he left...




7 Comments:

At 7:30 AM, Blogger Lydia said...

Those pics of John are hilarious. I laughed so hard!
However, Oozey looks so pitiful. How is she feeling? Is she doing any "scampering" yet? I love her "Moo."

 
At 6:12 PM, Blogger Eric said...

In my professional opinion he needs to shine his boots ;-)

 
At 6:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

poor baby oozey. however, going to mexico sounds like a blast - i wanna go!

 
At 9:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just don't believe that the dog in these pictures is the same one who greets me when I go to his house. Imagine what he would do if I put a sombrero on him!! Vaya con Dios, J.Juan

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger Rachael said...

Oh, I know what you can be at the next halloween party.....

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger babyarnie said...

ok the most politically incorrect post I have ever seen!! HILLARIOUS!! :) WE MISS YOU JOHN JUAN

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger Carroll said...

We're the family with the matching Club G'itmo t-shirts...do you really expect anything less from our house?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home