Thursday, July 20, 2006

major surgery



Baby Oozey has been dropped off for her doctor's appointment. I had to explain 3 times that yes, her name is "Oozey" and no, I didn't name her that. She made friends with a 9 month old yellow lab named Stella while we were waiting in line. She won't be up to much company tonight, but she will be accepting short visits, cards, flowers, and balloons any time after 10:00 tomorrow. I have to remember to get some Jello and ice cream on the way to pick her up...

4 Comments:

At 1:06 PM, Blogger Goingintoalltheworld said...

Carroll,

Make sure you get a video of Oozey eating the Jello. I'd like to see a cat trying to eat that.

Or are the ice cream and Jello for you?

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger Lydia said...

Is Oozey getting declawed? Or fixed? Rich made me drop Merlin off for her appointment to have those things done and then HE picked her up. So of course, I am the devil and he was her hero!

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger Carroll said...

Fixed and shots. She was absolutely pitiful last night. She was awake this morning when I went in to check on her...and acted like she felt a little better...

 
At 10:54 PM, Blogger babyarnie said...

Poor child. But I promise she will thank you. Wouldn't all the women in the world like a quick fix like that??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home