Friday, June 30, 2006

it's official



Just thought that you all should know that I am going to marry Superman when I grow up. We saw the movie last night, and it was GREAT!!! Lots of action, the casting was perfect, and they left the story open for a sequel. Say what you will, but to me, there is nothing more romantic than Superman flying Lois all over Metropolis. *SIGH*

I'm already taking some heat from the guys at work for wearing my Superman shirt today, but I don't care. I think I might just pay to go see it again in a few days...




3 Comments:

At 10:27 AM, Blogger babyarnie said...

I'm so glad you liked it. Maybe I'll go see it- after Pirates!!

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger Richpo the Unmagnificent said...

I agree. It was very entertaining and I'm glad Singer relied on keeping the feel and music (John Williams is a genius) from the original movie with Reeve in '78.

The biggest thing that really still bothers me is the whole Lois Lane son thing. The rest of the story and special effects were awesome but that really bothers me how they could do that. Of course most people won't even question it but I certainly do. But I can't say any more without giving away some of the plot...

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger Lydia said...

Well, Carroll, I am gonna find you a guy that carries a gun and can FLY! (of course, men in tights aren't really MY thing, but whatever keeps your fire burnin'...)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home