Sunday, June 25, 2006

the stuff on my fridge



If the stuff you keep on your fridge says anything about you, then mine speaks volumes. I have all off the random magnets that Grandmother had...little sheep and lady bugs, and quite a few that I've picked up over the years. I like to buy magnets when I go places...it's a useful souvenir! I also have tons of pictures of family and friends, a poem that my mom wrote for me, a seafood sauce recipe, and a craft from children's church that John picked the pennies off of. Then there's the instructions for Oozey's vet visit in a few weeks, my Batgirl nameplate from my cube at IBM, the cartoon I drew of my family, a coupon for a free Chick-fil-a sandwich (which I need to use), and the pencil cup from my 6th grade locker with random Wolfpack ticket stubs in it. Last but not least, there's the Struttin' Wolf window cling, the "I'm out of estrogen and I have a gun" bumper sticker that my dad got me, and a picture of my beloved Beretta 9mm.

And this is AFTER Hannah made me clean some stuff off of it...

6 Comments:

At 7:15 AM, Blogger Lydia said...

Wow, I can't believe your fridge is "busier" than mine! Wait until you have kids and then you won't even be able to see the thing!

 
At 8:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a beautiful thing!

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger babyarnie said...

Hey that "god can change my heart" picture is missing the penny's on it. I bet John Juan had something to do with it. Poor thing was probably starving and needed 5 cents.

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger Joy said...

i think i'm gonna be sick... 'poor thing' whatever - Carroll, are you going to carefully transfer all those momentos to the new house when you move?

 
At 11:23 PM, Blogger Carroll said...

I don't know...It's hard to clutter stainless steel...I guess we'll have to see...

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger Rachael said...

I have a kitty I can stick up there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home