Thursday, June 08, 2006

snuggle



Baby Oozey came in my room sometime in the middle of the night and hopped into bed with me. She woke me up around 6:30 this morning trying to snuggle between my face and my shoulder. Every so often, she'd turn her little face around and kiss the tip of my nose or my forehead. She was so adorable that I just couldn't kick her out! I wasn't too worried about my sheets, since it's almost time to change them and she had a bath Tuesday night. Maybe I don't mind having a baby kitty in my bed after all...


6 Comments:

At 9:25 AM, Blogger Lydia said...

Haha! I knew Oozey would win you over! I remember when Merlin was that small, she would sleep with me the same way...then kids happened!

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger Joy said...

Change is a great thing! Plus, baby Oozey is so cute and sweet, how could you kick her out?

 
At 10:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm shocked I tell you! Shocked!

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger Rachael said...

My kitty is still cuter than your kitty. He's sitting on my desk watching Jimmy mow the appartment yard.

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger babyarnie said...

My my Carroll. I have tears in my eyes. I am such a proud mom right now.

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

Oh my kitty sleeps w/me in my bed and he's nice until he gets hungry at 2:00AM and starts bighting my feet


but other thatn that he is still the very Best Cat ever

 

Post a Comment

<< Home