Thursday, May 25, 2006

afterglow



'Related' is over and 'Smallville' is done
'Alias' ended and Taylor has won

Michael and Link left Fox River behind
While parental issues left 'Bones' in a bind.

A moment of truth at Seattle Grace
For Meredith, McDreamy, and cute what's his face.

'Earl' and 'The Office' both ended for now
I know I shall go on living - but how?

I love the TV, it's my favorite thing
Except when the re-runs begin every spring.

Excitement and drama throughout all of May
Then suddenly *POOF!* and they're all gone away.

I suppose I'll just wait until Fall comes again
With season premieres, and new shows and friends.

I'll finish this poem of pining and woe
And in front of my set, stare at afterglow.


CAB 2006

11 Comments:

At 11:56 AM, Blogger Carroll said...

don't hate

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger Richpo the Unmagnificent said...

I'm, like, totally surprised that Hannah can hold a job given that she calls in "sick" every other day...

Carroll,
You ___REALLY___ need to find a new religon other than TV. What happened to that agreement you made with Hannah (like there's a role model and accountability partner for ya) that you were going to limit TV viewing to an hour a day or something? Remember, a brain is a terrible thing to waste...

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger Carroll said...

ouch!

Yeah...I really need to get back on that 2 hour a day thing. The bad thing is, I have a roomie who enjoys movies as much as I do...

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger babyarnie said...

ok for the record there is nothing wrong with watching CSI, AMERICAN IDOL, CSI NY, CSI MIAMI, FORENSIC FILES, COPS ETC..... I am also totally adrift now that IDOL is off and CSI'S are all reruns!! YUCK!

 
At 3:20 PM, Blogger Lydia said...

Well, now I known what I'm missing. The only shows that I watch are AMerican Idol and Lost- and now Idol is off...But, WHOO HOO YIPPEE YAY Taylor Won!!!!

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger Carroll said...

um - Lydia - have you been "celebrating" again???

 
At 5:55 PM, Blogger Richpo the Unmagnificent said...

I doubt most of "your" patients are healthy and I have no problem with snot as long as you wash your hands often. And stick some tissue wads up your nose to stop the flow. It will give "your" patients a good laugh...

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger Richpo the Unmagnificent said...

Yeah, you'd like that. Having me as one of "your" patients, poking me in the eyes with your snotty fingers and all...

 
At 4:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

as i sit at the computer i stare and i think, Carol's poetry sure does stink! T

 
At 11:08 PM, Blogger Carroll said...

Tommy stinks, of this I'm certain
His verses left my feelings hurtin'

Of my poem he's just jealous
Else he would not be so zealous!

 
At 6:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home