Monday, May 22, 2006

whirlwind



What a great weekend! We made new friends and had a wonderful time! Lots of girl talk, Oreos, seafood, shopping, and sitting around doing nothing. I saw white lightning strike 3 times. I've almost decided to let Hannah highlight my hair. Thanks to Lydia for organizing the weekend! This was the view from the back deck of the beach house. I didn't get as much sun as I would have liked, but the sand was blowing so hard that it hurt to lay on the beach. So we found other fun things to do instead....

We went to the NC Aquarium...where Hannah was a great friend and stood between me and the snakes and eels.



Then we found Nemo...



And I learned that although these fish are cool...they're poisonous!!!

11 Comments:

At 11:35 AM, Blogger Joy said...

you visited the aquarium, i'm jealous! was hannah your tour guide? did she take all her library books along?

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger Lydia said...

Those are great pictures! Make sure you Snapfish them to me (or Kodak, or Yahoo photo) so I can order some!

I had a great time too, I really enjoyed getting to know you better Carroll! Hannah has a GREAT housemate!

 
At 12:29 PM, Blogger Richpo the Unmagnificent said...

Yeah, watch out for that "white lightning"! Just remember that it's not as dangerous as maroon or indigo lightning. And if you're unfortunate enough to see chartreuse lightning, well, better say your prayers quickly.

Enough about lightning, let's talk about fashion and what colors NOT to wear under white apparel...

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger Carroll said...

That's the last time I take fashion advice from your sister-in-law. I may NEVER live this down...

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger babyarnie said...

Carroll, Frankly I'm shocked!! And to think you didn't like my leather knee hi boots with no hose!! Well, you have a lot of room to talk :)

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger Joy said...

preach it martha!

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger Lydia said...

Oh,Oh...What have I started?

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger Carroll said...

um...it was the Banana that didn't like the knee boots with no hose. My issue was with the white shoes.

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger Carroll said...

I agree with you...YOU were just the one who brought it up. Good grief.

And I thought you were sick. Get back in that bed.

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger Lydia said...

Is Hannah sick? Hey, Hannah, I left you a message on your cell phone.

Don't y'all like the way that I'm pretending that this is Instant Messaging:)

 
At 2:57 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

except that its not always instant!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home