Tuesday, May 16, 2006

note to self



Ah, Tuscany.

Work is stressful. Makes me want to hop a plane and head back there.

As tough as times may get, and as I am reminded that I have NO control over the situation, these words keep playing in my mind:

"Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us, to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations forever and ever. Amen. "

God always shows up. I guess I just have to be patient while I'm waiting for Him...



9 Comments:

At 6:00 AM, Blogger Lydia said...

I didn't know you had been to Tuscany! One of the girls coming on our beach trip wants to go, so you will have to tell her all about it! As for waiting on the Lord... His timing IS perfect, it's just that being patiet is SOOO hard!

 
At 11:58 AM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

Yes God is GREAT!!!

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger Richpo the Unmagnificent said...

If you ask me I think that picture was taken in Angier. But call it Tuscany if that's what it takes to get you through the day! ;-)

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger Rachael said...

At least you didn't get sucked up by the tornado.

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger Carroll said...

who needs the National Weather Service...I have Rachael. : )

 
At 11:26 PM, Blogger Joy said...

in the words used so frequently on my blog.... 'do we need to stage an intervention?'

 
At 11:50 PM, Blogger Carroll said...

I'll let you know. It'll either be a lot better or WAY worse by Friday afternoon...

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger babyarnie said...

I agree with Rich. I definately saw that farm in angier, somewhere on HWY 55. But it sure is purdy.

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

purdy purdy purdy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home