Tuesday, February 21, 2006

you've GOT to be kidding

Here's a book that I will NOT be giving anyone anytime soon...



That's right...your eyes are not deceiving you. Here's a few of the sample pages.


That's right kids. you're FORCED to share...even though you earned your "toys" and they are asking for Lego handouts.


I like how it's an elephant that almost trampled the kids and is heading straight for the bum.


You just have to go to the school that the government tells you to. They're all for "choice" until you want to choose your own school.

I think I'll write my own children's book, called "Mommy Packs a Beretta."

6 Comments:

At 12:36 PM, Blogger babyarnie said...

That book better not show up in my house. I fell asleep just reading the sample pages.!

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger Carroll said...

don't worry. I'm getting baby Parnell a BB gun for his or her first birthday.

 
At 1:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sad! I wonder if the person who wrote it went to unc?

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger Rachael said...

I'll write one named "Why Democrats Can't Win Elections." Trash like that gets published by I can't get my movie script read? Fantastic.

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger Joy said...

now, now, where was the page on anti-violence?

 
At 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's with this Neil Earl and Parnell? Please Martha don't let them call your and Mike's baby either one of those names

 

Post a Comment

<< Home