Friday, February 03, 2006

enough



Enough accounting for this week. I'm tired of adding and re-adding and doing trial balances...again and again. Enough running reports and averaging overtime and tracking receipts and monitoring fluctuating lumber and plywood prices. I'm quite weary.

It's been a pretty good week otherwise. I haven't had to explain the free market system to any salesmen who stop by to yell at me for not buying their ridiculously overpriced products.

And yes...the big game is this weekend. Soup will be made. I may get crazy and make some salsa too. I'm usually an NFC fan...but since I've never really cared for the Seahawks, I'll close by saying, "GO STEELERS!"


3 Comments:

At 3:21 PM, Blogger babyarnie said...

Enough of smashing bugs too. Go steelers (only b/c dave hates them) :)

 
At 12:19 AM, Blogger Joy said...

i can just picture poor carroll trying to explain economics to the poor salesmen that drop by the office - maybe just making use of that lumber to whack them over the head would be easier ;)

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger Carroll said...

I do have permission to shoot salesmen if they come in the driveway. I have the best boss ever!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home