Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Sunny Day



What a beautiful day! Now everyone take 15 minutes to go outside and "march about the grounds while breathing deeply." (bonus points if you can tell me what movie that's from!)

Oh...and thanks to everyone who made it to Singles Awareness Night last night. With such good friends around, I was hardly aware of being single. Almost.

I don't really have anything else to add, except that they should have cut those guys on American Idol for throwing hissy fits. Seriously. Real men don't act like that.

5 Comments:

At 1:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

'The Sound of Music' Bonus points to me!!!

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger Carroll said...

Woo hoo! That was an easy one. Next time it's gonna be trickier...

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger babyarnie said...

That pond dam looks familiar. Is it from around here??

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger Carroll said...

Nope...just a Yahoo image. I liked it because it looks like something from one of our farms.

 
At 5:20 PM, Blogger Joy said...

I think someone went and took that picture at the Dicken's farm... And Carroll, thanks so much for the wonderful party!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home