Monday, January 23, 2006

Roller Derby



I know why they keep it dark in the roller rink. If you could see all the wierdos skating, Jellybeans would go out of business.

What a fun afternoon! We had pizza after church, and then loaded everyone up for an afternoon of roller skating. I succumbed to peer pressure and tried roller blades...and was pleasantly surprised to find that they're easier than regular skates!

I have a GIANT bruise on my arm where I almost fell and grabbed the wall to keep from going down.

The game was dissapointing last night...but it was still fun to hang out...glad everyone could make it. Tommy - I NEVER want to hear that screaming chicken again. I need to find a giant inflatable wolf for my front yard. Now THAT would be awesome!

7 Comments:

At 3:36 PM, Blogger Joy said...

Thanks for having everyone over to the house last night! Oh, and congrats on overcoming the rollerblading fear... hehehe - Just wait, we'll have you iceskating before long!

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger Carroll said...

absolutely not

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger Rachael said...

AHHHH!!! Attack of the killer pink girl!!!!

 
At 1:05 PM, Blogger babyarnie said...

I don't remember taking anyone who looks like that skating.

 
At 4:02 PM, Blogger Carroll said...

she stowed away in the back of my car...we just couldn't ditch her

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger babyarnie said...

Carroll,

Was your quote from twister??

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger Carroll said...

you know it was!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home