Tuesday, December 06, 2005

8 Ball, Corner Pocket



Well the impossible has happened. I beat John Burt, the resident pool shark. Twice in a row, and not by default! It's nice to know that the 2 months of practicing is starting to pay off. We played 6 games, and I ended up winning 3. (to be fair, the other win was because the 8 ball rolled into the pocket on my crooked table, so I can't really claim that one)

And speaking of games that you have to get baptized again after playing, it's about time for a poker night, don't you think?

8 Comments:

At 10:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the pool win... and you did it without gettin cut!

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger babyarnie said...

Poker, pool, what kind of church group are we?? A fun one!!

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger Carroll said...

Almost as much fun as the First Baptist Bar & Grill!

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger Joy said...

i think this is my call to go to TCC ;)

 
At 8:52 AM, Blogger Goingintoalltheworld said...

Y'all have no idea how bad I feel about getting Hannah addicted to Texas Hold'Em. One minute, she thinks cards are evil, the next, she's going all in holding an open-ended straight draw, cackling with pleasure.

Oh, and Joy, you stay away from the Black Hole of Christianity. It will suck you to your doom - Aaaaaaaaaaah!

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger Rachael said...

Ya'll play pool. I'll lay on the couch and watch some scary movie that makes me not want to walk to my car at night. Hey Joy, remember that one?

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger Carroll said...

I don't remember any scary movie...I was too busy rebooting my computer so Martha could see pictures.

 
At 7:54 AM, Blogger Rachael said...

Is was? What does that mean?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home