Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Through the grapevine...

So I walk in the door at 4:15 and Mama says "I hear the stew recipe is on your blog." I was a little surprised...because I have to show her how to get to my blog if she wants to see it. It turns out that her oldest sister, my Aunt Marie, had called. Now...Marie does not own a computer. "Hmmm..." I thought. "How did she know?" Apparently my Aunt Lois (who has the greatest job in the world...she gets paid to surf the internet, forward emails, and take long walks) had seen the post and told her when they talked. Elapsed time: 72 minutes.

Note to self: save the cell phone minutes and put anything that the family needs to know on the blog. It just saves time.

4 Comments:

At 11:24 PM, Blogger Joy said...

option 2: don't tell anyone about your blog and no one will find out - or just have an oblivous family like mine ;)

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger babyarnie said...

Maybe churches should have blogs.!

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger Carroll said...

Heavens no! They're bad enough. Like did you hear that I'm married to my brother? Wait...that's how rumors get started...

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger Rachael said...

Yeah, I heard that one too. I'm absolutely positive it's not me keeping that rumor alive. Well...um...gotta go...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home