Monday, June 25, 2007

late night



After Katie and Justin's rehearsal dinner, the girls came back to our house for a little informal bachelorette party. When I say informal, I mean we sat around the kitchen table in gym shorts eating cheetos that turn your tongue green and smores that had been roasted over a flaming can of sterno. Sometimes it's the informal parties that are the most fun...

Hannah makes a tasty treat:



Rachael shows off her mega-smore:



"Did the cheetos really turn my tongue green? Take a picture and let me see it!!!"



Wow...we were up WAY too late if that was funny...



Labels:

6 Comments:

At 1:43 PM, Blogger Lydia said...

Looks like you girls had fun!

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

yep! it does look like you had fun. =)

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger babyarnie said...

Smores! Yum. I'm sorry I missed it but it looks like ya'll had fun.

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger Rachael said...

And a good time was had by all.


I luv my baby kitty!

 
At 9:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who cares if it was late -- it was fun! :-)

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger babyarnie said...

Rach, the have meds for that condition.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home