Monday, August 28, 2006

drugged




Once again, I must report that there is no pain a Vicodin can not cure. After eating entirely too much Chinese food Friday night, I developed the worst stomach ache I have ever had in my life. It lasted for two whole days, and only went away when I popped the precious white pill. Since I'm at work today and have to drive and all, I have scaled back to 4 Advil...which are OK...but they leave a little bit of the ache.

Long story short: If you don't have to get up early, pop the prescription drugs and relax. It makes for a nice evening.

3 Comments:

At 12:42 PM, Blogger Richpo the Unmagnificent said...

Ok, Rush, slowly back away from the bovine tranquilizers or we'll have to have one of them there intervention thingies...

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger Joy said...

I'm so sorry you feel bad! Next time go to Taco Bell

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger Rachael said...

I smell intervention.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home