Friday, June 16, 2006

george





My friends Jamie and Caleb have finally gotten settled into their new home in Hawaii - only to discover that they have a tiny roommate. They first found George on the counter, and were going to evict him...but then they realized that George eats the little Hawaiian bugs that come in the house, so they decided to let him stay. Now he hangs out under the stove, and last week, Jamie found him in a glass as she was loading the dishwasher! We'll have to start playing "Where's George?"

Isn't he cute!?!

8 Comments:

At 12:09 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

yes he is cute...I remember when me and my sisters and my friend used to catch little salamnders kinda like that and we would name them actually I think that we named one George!

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger Richpo the Unmagnificent said...

Where's George? From the sound of it, it looks like he'll one day be found floating in someone's drink...

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger Richpo the Unmagnificent said...

Oh, we have both tailed and tailless skinks hanging outside on our porches (which is where they'll stay) along with a cute green tree frog to boot. So beat that!

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger Rachael said...

Um, I bet there's 46 Georges in that house. They come in 100's.

 
At 7:57 AM, Blogger Lydia said...

Yeah, Rach, I agree with you. In Senegal they call them Wonks and they are EVERYWHERE! So Jamie better watch out... she'll find them in her hair... her clothes... she's probably already swallowed one in her sleep.

 
At 6:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well why was John drinking tea anyways? he's such a pris

 
At 8:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh so you mean Lt. Caleb

 
At 7:13 PM, Blogger Joy said...

George is very cute, but I'm not sure I would want 100 of his siblings...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home